Right cylinder not firing plz help

Digitall

So I'm having the infamous right cylinder not firing problem.  I bought the banshee with this problem thinking it was worn out cylinders. Got the cylinders machined with new wiseco pistons and rings, rebuilt the carbs , changed every seal on the motor. I ran through all the basic trouble shooting like switch plug wires, checked the choke tube, changed plugs, checked the reeds  even changed carbs  and i still have this haunting problem. When i had just rebuilt the top end it was firing fine, both pipes were running hot and idling ok, but now 4 days later the right side only fires at mid to high rpm. If i unplug the right plug wire the bike will start on the left only but will not start on the right side only. I have spark and its getting fuel also both cylinders have the same compression why is the right side not running? also in the mid rpm range it bogs like some kind of ignition cut maybe bad stator or cdi?? The TORS box on the carbs are disconnected and the TORS brain is also disconnected. not quite sure what year it is, the guy that sold it to me said it was a 2006 but its not, think its a 95 or so based on a few things . Please help I've pretty much tried everything and still can't get the right side to run right. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. 

im gonna guess you're way too lean. the dominate cylinder will rob fuel even if the compression gauge shows them really close. if it's a smooth bog its a lean bog. you might try upping your jetting a few sizes to see if it improves or worsens. i would also do a leakdown. if the pto seal is pulling air it will cause a lean situation.

im gonna guess you're way too lean. the dominate cylinder will rob fuel even if the compression gauge shows them really close. if it's a smooth bog its a lean bog. you might try upping your jetting a few sizes to see if it improves or worsens. i would also do a leakdown. if the pto seal is pulling air it will cause a lean situation.

ok i will try upping the jetting and do a leakdown. btw what do you refer to as the pto seal? thanks

"power take off" the clutch side crank seal. if it's pulling air in it will cause a lean condition on only that side. i would say look to the intake area as well, but if it was a problem before the new topend i would assume the only thing not changed was the crank seals. 

"power take off" the clutch side crank seal. if it's pulling air in it will cause a lean condition on only that side. i would say look to the intake area as well, but if it was a problem before the new topend i would assume the only thing not changed was the crank seals. 

i changed the crank seals before i did the new top end because the previous owner had the crank seal in backwards. thanks

Having a little problem getting a leak down tester, I'm in Jamaica not the states... Apparently no1 has 1 here :|.... I did swap the carbs (from right to left) and took off the silencers , the right side pipes are now getting extremely hot and is spitting a lot of fire and also smoking a bit... Could be all that oil and fuel in the pipes burning up... Some kind of improvement but it's still not firing as smoothly as the left... Any ideas?