Loss of spark at idle and low speed

freakk_nique

Okay I have 88 banshee mods are pod filters tors removal, 27.5 pilot 310 main, fmf turbine core 2's, bored .40 over, everything else is stock.

When I first start the bike it runs perfectly fine during the warm up its very responsive but as soon as I will get going during a slow speed it will completely lose spark and I will either have to drop it into first or second gear to bump start it while I'm already in motion, or give it full throttle until it will fire back up. And at idle it will idle good then out of no where just shut off, but it always starts back up with one kick but it will continue to shut off. And at wot it will run good but sometimes you can feel the spark go away while its wide open. It also back fires at low speeds while I cruise, I checked my compression I have 120psi in bothe cylinders and my plugs look good, and I changed my ignition coil and the problem consisted. I need help on a solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get ahold of a ohm meter. But my actual kill switch doesn't work for some reason I turn it on and off from the key

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would not be surprised if there was a bunch of dirt built up inside the switch housing.. take it apart and clean. Also the 6 wire plug it goes into might have come loose at the connector from improper wire routing since you always turn your bars its easy to get hung up .. Do your lights work?