Wheels size so the banshee fits in my toy hauler

Ok I need suggestions. My banshee wont fit in my toy hauler, my paddles and six pack rubs on my cabinets. I was thinking of get a set of golf cart wheels and tires for the rear. Not sure they would fit, does anyone know if anyone wheel and tire would fit. would even do front tires if I could find a set. I thought about removing the six pack rack but hate to do it every trip when the exhaust is loose and bouncing around. Any thoughts?

20151128_145116_zpsqbzi7ib7.jpg

IMG_20151029_161145_zpsec5x2nvr.jpg

Great looking Banshee!

"Rubs the cabinets". So it fits, just a little snug. Get a set of rear wheels without tires on for transport. Take off the rack during transport. Use some rope to tie up exhausts.

• Like 1

If you do the front tires the 6 pack rack will clear along with the tires. If you make the rear tires smaller, how the hell is it going to affect the length of the 6 pack rack? Just get shitty rims with no tires to haul it, or let the air out of them. This isn't rocket surgery.

The rear tires stick past the 6 pack rack about an inch, the paddles only have 3 psi in the tires, I've tired to let all the air out and it doesn't help the problem. So to your  response its not rocket surgery (maybe ROCKET SCIENCE), but the things you speak of doesn't work

The rear tires stick past the 6 pack rack about an inch, the paddles only have 3 psi in the tires, I've tired to let all the air out and it doesn't help the problem. So to your response its not rocket surgery (maybe ROCKET SCIENCE), but the things you speak of doesn't work

Well then back to my rocket surgery comment, you need a bigger trailer to fit yo shit. It's kind of hard for anyone to suggest helpful information without pictures of what you're working with. You also failed to describe your situation very well. If you have your trailer and banshee right in front of you and you can't think of a way to make it work, I doubt anyone else can help you...good luck though.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

He's got plenty of trailer, the problem is the razor takes up all the room. 

Will the razor go far enough forward to put the banshee sideways in behind it? I have a similar trailer so I kinda know what your up against.