My 2006 SE build up

JasonB

Why such short clips? How high the engine makes power to? Doesn't seem to Rev all that high. Not that that's a bad thing.

My brother Eric wasn't tryin to wring it's neck yet just doing some mild pulls short shifting. His wife was just taking small videos to send me on Facebook messenger. He just called me again to tell me how hard it pulls lol. He owned a power sports shop for a few years and built a handful of banshees but none ran this strong apparently

Eric built a shelf system in his new enclosed for this trip, looking good in terms of space so far! Need to throw some paddles on the yxz still 1816d90e6ca632a8c96b8d4ad584de2e.jpg

804fccaad89da83513b7eb84df2864f4.jpgbb84481be9c1a7f906b4e39d76109bf0.jpg93bf5db2fd58c5db9976ad2755da92d9.jpg

• Like 2

Jason you still running slps?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

damn skippy! i really like these pipes, they should sing on the ported motor this time around. my only complaint from them is the chrome plating being a little shitty. 

The plating on the slps suck, I hate the finish, my shearers looked much better, other than that I love em. Jason please get some good vids of the new build in action at the dunes with a full review of sleepers porting!!! 

Edited by Ayesully810
  • Like 1