Ported Cylenders For Stock

rebelbanshee2

I am planning on getting a stroker setup soon and instead of paying to get my already ported jugs re-ported for the same cost I would like to trade my ported jugs for some stock ones plus some cash.

The cylenders are on the original bore and are only a year old with about 6 months riding on them. The porting was done by Steve Coe at Alba. The intake, transfers, and exaust ports have all been worked. It is a mid-top port and Alba claims 60+ horse with this porting and they are FAST!

I want cylenders that are pretty new, no more than .20 over, and look good with the factory black paint on them.

I have long studs for a PD head in them and dont have the stock studs. So, if you have long studs in yours it will save us the work of removing and installing studs.

I will get some pictures up as soon as i can of the jugs and porting. Make me an offer. I can answer any other questions too. You get porting for cheap, i dont go bankrupt paying for my stroker :DB)

stock jugs 2000 banshee never unbolted still good compression plus $100

Y or N

cheers

Geoff

P.S. are they O/S what diameter, will i need pistons too?

(offer depends on other costs, not trying to mess you around)

stock jugs 2000 banshee never unbolted still good compression plus $100

Y or N

cheers

Geoff

P.S. are they O/S what diameter,  will i need pistons too?

(offer depends on other costs,  not trying to mess you around)

the bore is original, i think all that would be required would be a hone and new rings, i would like to get more that $100 though

• 3 weeks later...

the picture quality is extremely poor, so the exaust port does not look as shiney (it isnt mirror finish either but it doesnt have to be) and the intake does not look as good. They do look alot better than the pictures tell That being said, no this is not a 5 star looking port job, but it is still very darn fast. If you want a perfect job call up someone other than alba and have it done. if you want more power but dont have the money then i think this is a good deal...or you could port yours with a round file ;)