East Coast ATV, aka "the shit pile"

vrx46

I know this place has been reviewed before but I would like to give my opinion on it. I was in the area near them today and stopped by. The place is TOTAL TRASH! Extremely unorganized, uneducated and absolutely ridiculous on prices. I walked in and they didn't even have the lights on, I asked him about the lighting and he just ignored me and continued to smoke his cancer stick. The whole time I walked around with the flashlight on my phone to look at stuff. I was in this place searching around, everything was dirty, piled on one another. Looked like a pigs pen in there. A lot of the parts were beat up really bad, nothing had prices. He was claiming he had a set of LSR a-arms when they were just shitty full flights. I saw a set of T4's on the wall and had asked about them, he said "the trinitys, I gotta get 400$ for them, real rare" I didn't even tell him they were Toomeys. So then, I had asked if he takes trades on parts, I had a seat off an 01 with a blue and black Oem cover, perfect shape. I told him I would trade him and a few bucks for an Oem teal seat off a 92 he had. He said yeah I could do that, I get up to the register after I'm done looking around and he says "75 for the trade in" I said I'll pass, grabbed my seat and walked out. Left a few other small things I was gonna buy at the counter. Fuck that, I know you are a business and need to make money but come on, don't rip people off and make them not want to come back. That place was a dive. I've read other reviews on them and wasn't expecting much when I walked in there but jeez that place is sad. I would NOT reccomend going in there or buying any shit parts from them.

• Like 2

Something has happened to that place in the last two years. I used to be in contact with Dave but couldn't get a hold of him anymore starting about early 2014, maybe earlier than that.

I never heard much good or bad until after that point, so I'm not sure if those things are related or not.

b12b5013cedd6b077431e0e7c2b31ec0.jpg307299981e3e58783a725aa15a80b4c7.jpg

He wanted $350 for these Laeger A arms lol

And that is a picture of where some of the parts are, I should've taken more pics so you can see the disorganization in that place. This room where the tires and plastics are was the only one that had any lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stick with the real professional places like the businesses that have a real names for themselves and are standup and reputable here, or the solid stand up members who are selling their used parts here. I'd get a fucking anxiety attack just walking into that place, then tell them put the crack pipes down when he starts flinging ridiculous prices out of his mouth!

Stick with the real professional places like the businesses that have a real names for themselves and are standup and reputable here, or the solid stand up members who are selling their used parts here. I'd get a fucking anxiety attack just walking into that place, then tell them put the crack pipes down when he starts flinging ridiculous prices out of his mouth!

They were a sponsor here for like 2 months.

They were a sponsor here for like 2 months.

Two years actually, pre 2014 if I recall.

I used to text back and forth with Dave pretty regularly, but then one day he just up and disappeared.

Then I started hearing things and had some people message me about them.

That was the end of that.

I'm actually pretty busy thnks to him lol. From what I hear he's on meth and most of his cronies are the same. Do any of you know if he has any connection to mod quad . I recently took a coolhead off a customer bike that said mod quad on it but was told it was made at eca by some meth head machinist that works for drugs. These two kids watched the head being made n a few other mod quad peices . I wondered if they were doing knock off peices and pushing them outta eCA

• Like 1

I'm actually pretty busy thnks to him lol. From what I hear he's on meth and most of his cronies are the same. Do any of you know if he has any connection to mod quad . I recently took a coolhead off a customer bike that said mod quad on it but was told it was made at eca by some meth head machinist that works for drugs. These two kids watched the head being made n a few other mod quad peices . I wondered if they were doing knock off peices and pushing them outta eCA

I bet that dude is on meth, him and the whole gang. I actually took a notice to all of his billet while in there. He takes mod quad pieces and laser etches his logo on them and claims he makes it. I saw the heads you are talking about. He had a lot of throttle caps, water pump covers and reservoir covers.