Mull engineering billet impeller and gear

Holy fuck for the 12th time. I had no problem returning his money when i received it back. Its kinda a in the air transaction. He worried hes not going to get his money back and im worried im not going to get my part back. Told him that from the first time this was brought up.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Did he pay you before he received the part?

How the fuck is this transaction any different in reverse? Are you that fucking dense?

If you order parts do you pay upon delivery? No.

You're a fucking moron if you don't understand that.

Did he pay you before he received the part?

How the fuck is this transaction any different in reverse? Are you that fucking dense?

If you order parts do you pay upon delivery? No.

You're a fucking moron if you don't understand that.

Ya thats how selling works, returning work completely different. Item gets returned inspected and then opon approval money is refunded. THAT HOW IT WORKS! How do i know he didnt get pissed damage my part and then send it back or fuck him he tryed "fucking" so im not going to send it back? HOW HARD IS THAT TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND? Same way every damned online transaction is made. Do i not have a point here?...thats what i thought.

Ya thats how selling works, returning work completely different. Item gets returned inspected and then opon approval money is refunded. THAT HOW IT WORKS! How do i know he didnt get pissed damage my part and then send it back or fuck him he tryed "fucking" so im not going to send it back? HOW HARD IS THAT TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND? Same way every damned online transaction is made. Do i not have a point here?...thats what i thought.

no you don't have a point. You have zero credibility at this point. So I wouldn't send shut back either. That's why he should go through PayPal. Because you're being a bitch when you got caught.

no you don't have a point. You have zero credibility at this point. So I wouldn't send shut back either. That's why he should go through PayPal. Because you're being a bitch when you got caught.

I didnt get caught and not being a bitch. I offered more than four times to send it back.

I didnt get caught and not being a bitch. I offered more than four times to send it back.

No you are being a bitch and you did get caught that's why you're mad.... And now you want the buyer to jump through your demands to get his money back... And when you have a few grand listed for sale if you happened to eat $100 or risked loosing your money due to you're own stupidity to fix this then you might of sold the rest of your shit quick and made more money, but you're greediness and shady ways caught up to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...