Mull engineering billet impeller and gear

Dude. It wasn't so much the fact of the wrong part, it's the way you are handling it. I have seen a bunch of sales not go through well and it was the attitude of the seller that really determined the outcome of the situation. If you would have just sent the money back and then reposted the thing as whatever impeller it is, you would have made out fine. Actually most of the guys on here would respect you more for doing the right thing. You screwed yourself being an assclown

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Would just like to say thanks for "trashing" my sales. Before this was resolved, seem how you guys just cost me 500.00+/- in sales you all can pitch in to get his money back. I sold it as i bought it. Later.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

So you bought it assuming it was a MULL. You tell us you bought it from them which everyone knows that's a total lie! Now I'm not arguing you were probably told it was a MULL but it's clearly not. You did not buy it from MULL......THAT IS A TOTAL FUCKING LIE!!!! The correct thing to do is acknowledge your mistake, refund the buyer EVERY FUCKING DIME that they have invested in this pile of shit, and then go back to whoever you bought it from and try to recover the money from them for selling you something that they represented incorrectly.

You, however, have chose to fuck this guy, lie to everyone about where that pile of shit came from, and now think that we are "asshats" because we take scamming ass, lying fuck head, useless democrats like yourself seriously and are warning other of your shitty business morals.

You sir can get fucked! Do all of us a favor and don't breed!

• Like 1

Dude. It wasn't so much the fact of the wrong part, it's the way you are handling it. I have seen a bunch of sales not go through well and it was the attitude of the seller that really determined the outcome of the situation. If you would have just sent the money back and then reposted the thing as whatever impeller it is, you would have made out fine. Actually most of the guys on here would respect you more for doing the right thing. You screwed yourself being an assclown

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Holy fuck for the 12th time. I had no problem returning his money when i received it back. Its kinda a in the air transaction. He worried hes not going to get his money back and im worried im not going to get my part back. Told him that from the first time this was brought up.

Holy fuck for the 12th time. I had no problem returning his money when i received it back. Its kinda a in the air transaction. He worried hes not going to get his money back and im worried im not going to get my part back. Told him that from the first time this was brought up.

The difference is you already fucked him once. Why would he risk it again?

The difference is you already fucked him once. Why would he risk it again?

You guys said i fucked him, i never did.i mean come the fuck on i have almost 700.00 dollar worth of stuff for sale i will not have a use for. Dont you think i would try "scamming" someone after i sold more than 110.00? Get fucking real bub.