My 1st plug chop

Craig B

this motor will make fantastic torque and throttle response down low if you dont overcarb the shit out of it,

even though its pig rich at the mo what did the run feel like

I agree with U. I am surprised how good it pulled considering how fat the plug looked. I had a 363cc Sphynx motor LED built me in my ATC and that was 60 to 65 hp. The banshee seamed just as fast and it weighs more. The carb thing got me thinking, don't wan't to kill the snap in it with a huge carb. There has to be something in the middle like a 30 or 32 mm flat slide that would work just as good.

I was looking at your mods list and wondering why you needed the c12 gas instead of pump gas? Your domes are more inline with pump use, did your motor compression test over 160 psi or am I missing something? Just asking because no one else mentioned it.

On a side note I thought your name was familiar; I remember seeing you post that 363 set up on one of the 250r boards or 3ww. Had an out of frame pipe I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at your mods list and wondering why you needed the c12 gas instead of pump gas? Your domes are more inline with pump use, did your motor compression test over 160 psi or am I missing something? Just asking because no one else mentioned it.

On a side note I thought your name was familiar; I remember seeing you post that 363 set up on one of the 250r boards or 3ww. Had an out of frame pipe I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my ATC. I had a OOF on there and a LED pipe when I sold it. It was a strong running motor.

Not too many people use them but I love the 33 pwk on a trail bike but most peeps buy 35s . I understand not wanting to over carb it . Do you know the cast porting specs? If I'm not mistaken they were casting two diffrent versions

Do you think I will lose any low end with the 33mm's if the motor stays a 392 or I make it a 421? Thanks.