New shocks and A-arms are on

Time Machine

Alba +2+1 arms with Elka Legacy standard travel shocks. Still need to get the alignment squared away. Supposed to be sunny and 40 degrees on Monday. Maybe take it out to the sand for a test run in the afternoon.

image139.jpeg

Took it out for a test run yesterday afternoon. Big difference. Smoother, more stable, more responsive. Front settings felt good, rear needs a bit more preload.

Sunshine, smooth sand, no wind, about 40 degrees. Perfect riding. My outfit was the only one in the parking lot at Egin Lakes. You guys are missing some great riding.

image156.jpeg

• Like 1

My wife and I went for a ride over Labor Day weekend this year. She rode our Warrior. Her first time out to the dunes and first time on a manual shift quad. She did great. It was a busy weekend and the sand was pretty tracked up, but it was still a good ride.

The Warrior suspension is pretty stiff. I've read that the Banshee shocks are a good upgrade for it, so that's where the shocks I just took off the Banshee are going. I had the rear rebuilt by a local rebuilder about a month before I ordered the Elka's. It would be great if I could put a set of Elka's on it, but that's not in the budget. 

image2276.jpg

Its weird the front doesn't look much wider then the rear. Stock rear-end im assuming?

Yes, stock rear end

Outside edge of tire to outside edge of tire:

Front = 48

Rear = 46

Edited by Time Machine