My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

1 hour ago, PaymentPlan said:

Any luck selling that J arm? I've seen it on CL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sweet, lets see some vids of this thing in action.

and yes I sold it Friday. Got 2 grand for it. not what I wanted but still made money.

I would be too thats a lot of POWA 

idk if I could ride a 521 that well coming from a 4 mil, would prolly take me a while to adjust. id like to ride a 7 mil first to see the difference before ever jumping from a 4 to a 10 

Edited by Ayesully810

I would be too thats a lot of POWA 
idk if I could ride a 521 that well coming from a 4 mil, would prolly take me a while to adjust. id like to ride a 7 mil first to see the difference before ever jumping from a 4 to a 10 
There's no front end on it, so it's never been riden. Waiting on parts to come back. But like anything you will acclimate to the bike.

Looks great stanced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, it seemed like the best option. Roll design really picked out some good parts for me in my package deal. They made a lot of selections. Good guys to deal with. Also cannot say enough good about Larry at Fireball racing. Excellent customer service, awesome guy to work with.

• Like 1

Thanks, it seemed like the best option. Roll design really picked out some good parts for me in my package deal. They made a lot of selections. Good guys to deal with. Also cannot say enough good about Larry at Fireball racing. Excellent customer service, awesome guy to work with.

Hellyeah! Are they putting their new LOBO Long travel front end on it, with the YFZ Spindles?

Hellyeah! Are they putting their new LOBO Long travel front end on it, with the YFZ Spindles?

From that topic being covered so much all ready, all I've read about is the negative stress that yfz spindles put on the ball joints. That's why I steered clear.

• 3 weeks later...