My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Ok...now im confused....i thought you sent him your old frame.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No sir, I bought one directly from Arlo. From his facility it went straight to Redlines, then from redline to LED to build the pipes. It was cheaper to buy one directly from Arlo to avoid paying shipping from me to him then back to me.

Appreciate the update.

Maybe if the HMFIC wasn't in here stirring the pot, things would be less weird....

Try and keep things crystal clear in here. For the sake of your build and and for Cam.

I've been trying, I just don't have the time to spend in here to reply to all the bs posts. But if you look at the top of the photos I posted of my graph, the computer has a path within the files the dyno charts are kept. It literally has my name in the path. I don't know how else to prove it's mine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by controls77

No sir, I bought one directly from Arlo. From his facility it went straight to Redlines, then from redline to LED to build the pipes. It was cheaper to buy one directly from Arlo to avoid paying shipping from me to him then back to me.

I've been trying, I just don't have the time to spend in here to reply to all the bs posts. But if you look at the top of the photos I posted of my graph, the computer has a path within the files the dyno charts are kept. It literally has my name in the path. I don't know how else to prove it's mine.

Ah...i see. Now you gotta ship back for fender brackets?

Ah...i see. Now you gotta ship back for fender brackets?

No. The fender bracket is an example of something that needs to be welded on b4 PC. The fender brackets are obvious to me that he cut off. I just don't want to do PC, then half way through assembly realize that he removed a smaller detail that I needed that now needs to be welded on a PC frame. Know what I mean?

I can edit a file with your name, to make you think that's your graph too :rotflmao:

When your race fuel engine isnt much stronger than a pump gas engine......fail

When you have a pump gas Cub and you think it's a serval the whole time. That's roflmao

No. The fender bracket is an example of something that needs to be welded on b4 PC. The fender brackets are obvious to me that he cut off. I just don't want to do PC, then half way through assembly realize that he removed a smaller detail that I needed that now needs to be welded on a PC frame. Know what I mean?

Just keep in the silence can be considered consent or approval.

I would VERY strongly encourage you to fully assemble and even ride the bike BEFORE powder coating!!

You will find all sorts of little details along the ways that will surprise you if you're OCD at all

When you have a pump gas Cub and you think it's a serval the whole time. That's roflmao

When you believe when people here say it isnt your bike and you have to go ask your builder

That's even more funny. trololol

And i didnt mean a pump gas bike in that graph. Keep thinking that. I dont even know what set up that cub has.

• Like 1

I can edit a file with your name, to make you think that's your graph too :rotflmao:

When your race fuel engine isnt much stronger than a pump gas engine......fail

Most people arent chasing the high horsepower number when they build a super serval. Most like me build them for the low end torque and thats how this motor was built. Maybe thats the reason true graphs were never posted. Most idiots would bash the motor and builder cause it didnt make "120" hp....i know mine didnt but IT was exactly where i wanted the power to be. I built one over 3 years ago....only a handful of people who understood what i was going for got to see the graphs mainly to avoid this very bullshit.

• Like 3

Most people arent chasing the high horsepower number when they build a super serval.

I cant think of one person who built their super serval who just wanted a fun bike and told their builder they didnt care about dyno numbers.

Id really like to see your graph, videos, pics etc of your super. There's very little of that floating around due to being a more expensive build.

I cant think of one person who built their super serval who just wanted a fun bike and told their builder they didnt care about dyno numbers.

I did cause i wanted that bike to pull down low. I have had motors that were just peaky and to me they sucked for my type of riding. I dont like always having to stay in the pipe all the time....i could leave my super in a higher gear and just tractor it up a dune if i wanted and i liked that alot.

Oh i can read just fine. Fact is, a super serval's dyno chart was already posted from a previous build. Right after it was done. It was mine. People didnt flip out because it didnt make a certain mount of power. I certainly didnt care about hurting someone's e-feeling because didnt make a certain peak power number. I dont know nor dont care why numbers for this particular engine wasnt posted yet. But it is fun seeing people screw with each other.