My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

55 pages and the build still isn't done?

Nope! This is my first banshee I'm putting together and I want to go about it the right way. I'm a noob and have a lot of questions.

No silencers just stinger tubes. I did get a set of shearer silencers for them though. Should of just got the led silencers . When I saw the old style led silencer I didn't like how it looked but the newer ones are cool. I don't have any pics but similar to a shearer one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha. I wanna see the new style silencers from led. I bet they look just as good as their head pipes.

LOL

Frame?!?!?

P

I

C

T

U

R

E

S

Zzzzzzz

My whole quad is in Oregon, I've never even seen it yet. Pictures will come eventually. I promise you will not want to miss the final result though.

How much do those frames go for, roughly?

$8,500 when the economy was going WOT...

My understanding is that another member recently paid $7,250 for his built this year.

That's for a complete rolling chassis:

Frame, subframe, steering stem, swingarm, bearing carrier, Pro-Trax front end (a-arms, spindles, tie rods, and wave rotors)

No longer comes with a carrier, that would be extra. But yes $7250 for it and as of now, Laeger has suspended  their frame program. I have the last Laeger Banshee to ever be produced. Mark Laeger was building all the frames and will be retiring.

• Like 1