Drag weekend at Busco

Lowroll

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's what I thought. It was still a decent time, even though we went somewhat unprepared and I had a massive gust of wind saturday night destroy my canopy while we were loading up. I was really looking forward to the MX track like always but that bitch was underwater

I know those dirtbike guys. Lol

Mx track is always under water..

I wish I could have made it still. Non drag weekend get a lot more passes just run all day and half the night but not a prepared track.

This one kid, red dirtbike. Had an older style real round tank on it. Anyway, his pipe was flopping around loose all day saturday, idk what kept it on, and because of the way it was made he had no right footpeg, so he just held his leg out and he kept kicking up dirt at other people beside him. All in all dude was being a douche all day

I don't think I know him and he is lucky I wasn't there I like to tell ppl what I think about that shit

There were a handful of really nasty 2 stroke dirtbikes, slammed and stretched and I have 0 issues with them. That 1 goon though was getting under my skin. He was fast, but his bike looked and ran like shit. It really wasn't all that impressive until about half track when it absolutely came to life and hauled ass. Maybe he was sandbagging, I'm not sure