Drag weekend at Busco

Lowroll

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope my junk lasts through the weekend and finally shuts up the 2 dudes I'm coning down with. Tired of hearing them talk shit on my banshee and then always bailing when it comes time to line them up.

After this trip I'll likely order some parts and be doing some frame and paint work this winter. As well as send either sleeper of surf some jugs and cases. I just wanna go fast

Hjr ex ports are real conservative, the way I shape my ports to achieve the correct time/area for blowdown looks totally diffrent then his . I also shape the port bottom to push the ring back in and chamfer and blend more than I've ever seen. You know if it wasn't blended if there's drag marks around the ports

Yup, that's not his normal shape on the exhaust, hmmm maybe he's trying diffrent shit

I'm seriously debating sending these back out this winter to see if they can be saved or tweaked at all, and also thinking about going up to 66mm pistons. currently only 30 over. 

So here's how it went down. We got in around 930, set up camp and went straight for the strip.It was sick, tree, timing equipment, grading equipment, but had to pay an extra $20 to some dude there. Got paid up, and they keep holding the track for this monster 4 cylinder snowmo powered bike that was trying to break some record. between his passes we could race for a few, then he'd come back, they would prep the track again and he would run. so all in all I think I got 5 runs in before they shut down for the night, and he ran out of paper for his printer so nobody got time slips

Next day, we were told racing started at 8. Head over, no equipment. Found the guy in charge and he said because of a chance of rain at noon, he wasn't getting any of it out. It ended up being beautiful all day until around 5 when the skies absolutely opened up. track was still nicer than most days. Idk if it was just drag race weekend that brought out the Douchebags or what but there were a few dudes on 2 stroke drag dirtbikes acting like absolute assclowns