Drag weekend at Busco

Lowroll

Anyone here planning on going to "drag race weekend" at busco? As long as I can get off early Friday we're going to be heading down sometime Friday afternoon and staying til Sunday morning.

Surf, Doobie? I know both talked about going maybe once more this year

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't going to go since I'm still trying to bounce back from destroying my truck. However I have 2 buddies that want to go and said I could roll with them to cut the costs down on my end. Maybe you can help me a little on getting my shit running better, although I think its probably decent for not having gotten on the dyno yet. I will need to ratchet strap my front end down before I make any passes

I've never strapped a quad but I've had straps break on an r1 and it wasn't fun be careful

My front end sits high and all she wants to do is stand up on the launch :(

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I did that the other day doobie, nutsack on the gas cap, she just kept lifting and since I believe in not lifting, I rode it out til the silencers hit dirt and it stalled. Maybe more air pressure to put some arch in the tread would help. I will overthink this, like everything I do

I made a set of struts last night, brought the front end down a bit but i stopped before the toe got crazy, I might not run them at all. we'll see. Im getting off work tomorrow at 130pm, stopping to get my truck inspected and then we're rolling