New Banshee Build

Hey guys. First off happy thanksgiving. Second I am looking at ordering Fireballs +2+1 arms and tie rods, a roundhouse swinger, and few more misc pieces for platform. Couple questions!

1. I am looking at roundhous swingers. I am interested in stock length or -1... FAST has a raw metal roundhouse round tubing for $295 starting price. http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=414

Found this on ebay from 58swingarmshop, this one is a -2 but maybe they can do or have a stock/-1. Any one run anything from these guys?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silver-Vein-2-Minus-Yamaha-BANSHEE-Swingarm-Round-House-Axle-Carrier-Yfz350-atv-/371474894311?hash=item567da10de7:m:mg0hbfe3AtxIDpKZadcE2Kw&vxp=mtr

And than of course JL arms

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Yamaha-Banshee-Swing-Arm-YFZ350-Round-House-Bare-/150576534967?hash=item230f0f95b7:m:m5cVUR9xhtehfJqWCiYSORg&vxp=mtr

I'm leaning towards the JL swinger.

2. Carriers... good place to look for carriers for roundhouse? Or search ebay?

3. Best place to get nut/bolt kit. I want all new nuts and bolts for this thing. I had found like a 350 piece stainless set somewhere but can't remember where.

4. Best place ordering bushings/bearings for front arms and swinger? OEM or online parts etc.

5. I want to run YFZ calipers up front. I can just order some spindles for a 90+ banshee and will work on mine and allow me to run yfz calipers is what I understand.  Do i need to run YFZ rotors also?

I had emailed JD customs hoping to get some info on parts I ordered almost a month ago. Figured i could get the stance/platform ready while I'm waiting. so heres my list and can be changed with answers from you guys.

-fireball arms up front.

-new tire rod bj's

-90+spindles

-new front wheel bearings

-yfz calipers... brakes?

-stainless longer lines

-JL swingarm

-new swingarm bushings/bolts

-roundhouse carrier

-wider axle

-new rear hubs

If you call fireball to order you can request the upgraded 12mm tie rods at no add charge. Then order the replacement ends for a newer raptor/yfz. The swinger should come with pivot bearings. If your pivot tube and seals are good you can reuse.

Brakes are 90 or 91 and up spindle,hub and rotor, dual piston yfz caliper, and the larger master forget the exact year. Maybe look at lonestar hubs. If your buying the hubs and new bearing price might be really close. Lsr billet hubs, wave rotors, and the yfz calipers would be bad ass.

Well just called Fireball, asked them a couple questions and they are ordered. Will ship today or Monday! Now to order JL swinger and carrier. Also I found on ebay, newer set of spindles and hubs, yfz calipers, and yfz master except it came off a 04. I would like to find a 07+ master. The vendors also has a ASV clutch lever and perch for sale. I plan on running HD clutch springs, should I go for the lever and perch? Has anyone ran hydraulic clutch lever on a banshee??

Also ordered JL engineering MX chromoly -1 swinger. He was just putting them on sale as I was ordering. Along with roundhouse carrier. Also ordered a 38" axle, 91+ spindles/hubs/shields, 2008 yfz master, and yfz calipers...... today was expensive lol. Also got a text saying some goodies showed up!

Well my light bar came today along with my Clymers manual.

4B6D32E6-50A3-4E68-A34B-35153A73E0B3.jpg

JL sent me some pics of the mx swingarm too after I ordered. Mine will be -1 and I requested 4 clamp bolts instead of 2. Great guy to order from, along with Fireball.

6C879C4A-28EF-41E0-9F2E-9D45106AF8EF.jpg

504588B2-218C-4529-BD3C-371C21CCD0B3.jpg

BD3B31A1-F899-4C89-9F98-E774DAE7BBAB.jpg

And here are the other things I found off ebay that are comin.

+2 axle

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Master is off a 08 YFZ, calipers off a 04 yfz, and 92 banshee spindles/hubs. i picked the best looking ones they had. Coworker of mine has a media blast cabinet that I'm hopin to use on alot of the small things to clean em up. I must say today was expensive lol, but I am very excited. And thanks again for all the advice and info from you guys. Means alot!

Ill keep that in mind! I hate to blow this thread up all the time but I can't help it.

Speaking of steering and controls. Is a aftermarket steering stem worth it, besides getting vibe dampeners?

And i found on another post that yfzr hubs fit and add some width. I found a set on ebay. Along with a lsr lock nut, recommended??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk