Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

Haha. The interior is my least favorite part of those trucks. It's literally almost identical to an impala interior, no "truck" feel to it whatsoever in my opinion.

I really like the 15's though. Real sharp if done right. Just wish they'd make something heavier than a 1 ton.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Haha. The interior is my least favorite part of those trucks. It's literally almost identical to an impala interior, no "truck" feel to it whatsoever in my opinion.

I really like the 15's though. Real sharp if done right. Just wish they'd make something heavier than a 1 ton.

I'm guessing the "truck feel" that your talking about is ford? They do look so roomy inside.. I like the convenience of a console.. But the nice interior on ford or dodge is all new trucks.. I'm not a baller like you guys that can spend $800/month for a truck payment..

that is a sharp GM Sizzla!

Too much black tho!

And crew cab on those years is too small IMO, interior is weak.

Idk.. I hate the chrome detailing part..

I don't have kids so the back seat doesn't get used much.. In my 1994 k1500 my seat stays folded up 98% of the time anyway.. But when I take a trip to waynoka it'll pull a trailer and four guys down there comfortably for the 2 hour ride.. I can't justify the mega cab.. Although I wish I could.. Hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Clearly you're confused. I've never seen an I line 6 out-pull a v8. Ever.

There is a reason why shitty v8 diesels are almost exclusively used in pickup trucks...

and not big generators of many different types...

road tractors...

farm tractors...

trains...

large ships... etc etc

Edited by ATVridinMaNiAc

There is a reason why shitty v8 diesels are almost exclusively used in pickup trucks...

and not big generators of many different types...

road tractors...

farm tractors...

trains...

large ships... etc etc

So what's the reason?

You tell me, im the confused one remember? You seem to think v8 diesels are great.

I don't have time to entertain you. And I sure as fuck don't have time to listen to you make claims, then want me to explain it for you.

Feel free to start an intelligent debate and I'll reply when I can. But you've already said more than enough to make me believe an intelligent conversation is impossible.

If I were you I'd stop now anyhow. I spend about 60 or 70 hours a week repairing heavy equipment and large diesel engines. And it's been my life since I was born. So good luck. You should probably stick to giving advice on how to not test transmissions on 30 year old cars.

Have a great day. :)

• Like 2