Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

Well, if we dont get emissions testing (we dont), and I plan to keep the truck 10 years... I figure it will be worth the invesment/risk?

We don't have emissions testing on diesels either, but if the stock emissions equipment appeared tampered with or basically anything other than stock they couldn't legally sell it. When they say "emissions test" here they take the gas cap and pressurize it to see if it leaks...nothing less nothing more. If I were you I'd just keep all of the stock stuff you remove.

Please describe to me your reasoning and your entire personal experiences with Ford trucks.

Well plain and simple I'll only list the 1, there is a year that has a SEVERE "death wobble" in the front end that Ford knows about but WILL NOT FIX... I can't quote the year because I don't know my ford years well but that is only 1 of the many

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well plain and simple I'll only list the 1, there is a year that has a SEVERE "death wobble" in the front end that Ford knows about but WILL NOT FIX... I can't quote the year because I don't know my ford years well but that is only 1 of the many

They should have manned up and payed the bill for 6.0 and 6.4 owners as well. As far as I knew when I was going through the shit with mine they were still in lidigation with international. Meanwhile all the ford truck owners had to buck up and pay the bill or keep paying on a worthless truck.

Dodge buys their trucks back, gm has recalls, ford? Fuck you guys, suck it up.

They should have manned up and payed the bill for 6.0 and 6.4 owners as well. As far as I knew when I was going through the shit with mine they were still in lidigation with international. Meanwhile all the ford truck owners had to buck up and pay the bill or keep paying on a worthless truck.

Exactly... And don't get me wrong Dodge has made mistakes too, but they resolve it. Prime example check out the massive buy back program... They fix it or they buy it back...