Clutch kit

Andreb84

I have a fast. Holds up fine so far on a stock clutch style.

Girlfriend has a tusk. Holds up fine even with some of the slip she puts that bitch through.

I will add, both bikes had all new hubs,pressure plate, shafts,eccentrics, cables, actuator, and what ever else when installed. I think that has a lot to do with it.

I heard that fast makes a good clutch kit...but i dont know lol kinda left a sour taste for me when i ordered a tz bearing from fast for almost 90$ and i could have got a whole bearing set from ebay for the same Price same brand and all

I might give driveline a shot

The stuff Jeff sells is higher quality then most typical ebay folks. Brands and part numbers to support complaint?

I wish i could find a way to post a picture but jeff sold me an sfk brand tz bearing...which was $90 they come in a blue red and white box the same brand is sold on ebay

You get a max load and tz bearing for the price i paid for one tz bearing from fast..its not the cheap bearings hat arent machined for a c clip it looks to be the identical bearing lol i really do hope im wrong because i'd rather be wrong than to feel like i got played for my money