New build!

Dookernobbin

No shit, people gettin way to bent in here. who gives a shit how much money this guys has. Gettin all kinds of peanut butter and jealous. how hard is it to tell him the best fuckin suspension set up out there. That's clearly his main question here, bein he posted in the "suspension" forum. and how many times does the guy have to say he wants to use a stock frame. Holy bananas. Some of you are impossible.

• Like 2

Dookernoob I thought you were leaving the forum? No one wants you here anymore you showed your ass and have made everyone say fuck it no one is gonna help you anymore... Do like cam said eBay banshee parts build your piece of shit and stay off the forum.... Mods don't thicken your lips till after you ban this guy!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's all these other crazy fucks that need meds Zilla, trust me. They need to take some damn ridalin. Gettin all worked up cause I want to use my existing banshee frame for a build. Callin names, I didn't even come out like that, read the whole thread it's hilarious how fuckin dense these dudes are. They need to lay off the damn meth and quit fuckin there little sisters! I guess that's what happens though when brothers and sisters have kids though, they come out all mentally retarded like these guys!