New build!

Dookernobbin

I didn't come in here telling people I was rich to start with, nor was I calling names, I never mentioned a budget until I was asked. I wasn't sure what a respectable budget would be but after seeing some of the stuff and people telling me how much they have spent on there's that's when I mentioned a budget. You guys are the ones that didn't listen I said I wanted to build on a banshee frameyou kept on insisting I build it on something else and then calling me an idiot for wanting to build it on a stock banshee frame is you they can go fuck yourself you little faggot ass queer bitches!

I didn't come in here telling people I was rich to start with, nor was I calling names, I never mentioned a budget until I was asked. I wasn't sure what a respectable budget would be but after seeing some of the stuff and people telling me how much they have spent on there's that's when I mentioned a budget. You guys are the ones that didn't listen I said I wanted to build on a banshee frameyou kept on insisting I build it on something else and then calling me an idiot for wanting to build it on a stock banshee frame is you they can go fuck yourself you little faggot ass queer bitches!

Fucker. You said you wanted the best didn't you?? An oem frame is far from the best. So get the fuck over yourself, and listen to wtf people are telling you.

I don't bull shit lastnline, I have a shee, I ride a little, I'm getting more into it, I have money and I want the best, that's why I bought this 06 and I'm just getting ideas. I don't know everything about them and I know a lot of other people know more, that's why I'm here. Just because your broke ass can't have the best, don't try to hate cause I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hating on members, telling them they can't afford the best...his bike is fucking sick. Some advice, talk less and listen more.

ok so i stopped at page 1..  

sell the 06  buy a set of cases.  get a yfz 450 frame  put the banshee motor in the frame  buy all the mx parts you can afford for the yfz.  go jumpin.

i'd sell mine for 8900

• Like 3