Boat thread

F1HDR

Me..... I need to borrow some money to buy a swim step for my boat.

Bank..... You're buying another boat?

Me..... No just a swim step

Bank..... Your asking for 50% of what you paid for the boat.

Me..... I know, but this will pick my fat drunk ass up out of the water.

Bank..... Ok, your check will be ready to pick up in an hour but you could buy a boat for what this costs.

Me..... I know, but it won't pick my fat drunk ass up out of the water!!!

Bank..... see your fat drunk ass in an hour.

Fuck that shit! I'll kick them clevers a few times and crawl my fat drunk ass up on the tie bar before I drop that kinda coin on a facking swim step.

It's no 35 footer but it works good for Norfork Lake. I'm from MO but pretty far from Lake of The Ozarks. My boat would be too small for there, I'd imagine.

0fedd77b99dec1e5b31647ea52d57389.jpgc223b50ceb072a551f6355f08824d406.jpge0b30f0230067772dedfc9dd1bb4a81d.jpg

I thought I had some more pics and some of the inside as well, but can't find them.

Don't mind the missing outdrive, LOL. It's fixed now. It grenaded itself with less than 50 hours in it. $$$$$$

60 mph with 2 people onboard. 50 - 55 mph easily if it's loaded. Of course that's with calm water and no wind and working the trim and/or trim tabs efficiently. For sure 60 mph (or even 50 mph) isn't practical cruising speed in most conditions in this boat.

How are you going to drink your beverage doing 90 on the water? Fuck that, I'll take 5 so I don't spill my drink.

This. Mine will run about 50 and as long as it's not super rough, we're able to haul ass to a cove without spilling a drop of our drinks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk