Best nerf bars for xc racing

Looking for the best nerf bars but they don't seem to make what i'm looking at for the banshee. I really like the pro bounce houser nerf bars. I like the heal guard and the aggressive foot pegs. Anyone know of a brand making something similar.

probouncenerfbarmxversion.jpg

053002-01-2.jpg

I was looking at there facebook page and found a sweet looking bumper with a LED light bar on top. Anyone run the LED light by tying them into the existing headlights or is that even possible? factory%2043%20bumper%20with%20light%20b

These are the nerf bars I want but for the banshee they come with aluminum heal guards only...not a deal breaker

nerf%20bars%20black%20with%20blue%20heel

Don't have them.  I'm gonna buy them sometime soon, but I can't justify it right now with paying bills off. 

However, I did read everything there was to read about every nerf bar available for a Banshee.  There's a company in Brazil that makes some that are world class and look better than any houser on any quad ever, but they're impossible to get in touch with.  Can't remember the name of the company, but I decided on F43 after I wrote that company off.