What Was You First Time Like?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rode a pretty trick 250 Quadracer for nearly 8 years, from '90 till '98. It was fast, there's no doubting that and I was fast on it. Then one day my buddy gets to borrow his freinds' Banshee with PT pipes on it. He would walk past my Quadracer like I was standing still and shower me with rocks. I rode it and had my QuadRacer up for sale soon after. I got my '88 Banshee the summer of '99. Hooked ever since.

i grew up in Louisiana ridin 4X4's for 18 years, then after i joined the air force i was sent to alaska. damn it's cold here! anyway, my buddies here were gettin sport quads so i decided to give it a shot. this guy had a shee for sale that was nice. never ridden one i decided to give it a try. bout shit myself when i hit powerband! went to the bank the next week and gladdly took it off his hands. that's my little story. enjoy. :D

Rode a Blaster for a few years, wanted a Banshee-checked out a modded one for sale - front end would not stay on the ground on pavement, felt like a bomb going off when it hit power, almost uncontrolable -->> :') - bought it!!

ps- son (16) got one a few months later, he couldn't stand it!!

rode a blaster a pos wolverine and a big bear for couple years, then i wanted something faster, lookin in the paper saw a banshee needed alot of work for 2200 went to it, rode it, scared the hell outtame with how fast it was(this was with a almost dead engine top end and bottom shot) bought it, took her home and been workin and riding ever sence, i think everyone will agree with me when you get a banshee it's a ongoing project :D

hrm.. i used to ride a 1984 250 4-trax.. i think it was a 4 trax.. might ajust been a trax :D Anyway road it from when i was 10 until i was 16 then got a '01 400 EX.. Disgusted in it.. sold it.. bought a '02 CBR 929.. Sold it bought '02 'shee.. this baby's not goin up for sell :D

I rode dirt bikes all my life. Always wanted a banshee ever since seeing them in the mags back in 88 or 89. But I was having way too much fun on bikes. Once I had kids, I realized I was a complete idiot on the dirt bikes, and thought I might kill myself on it. So after thinking I could "settle" down, I bought a wolverine. BORING!!!! Shortly after buying that, I traded it for the banshee I have now. No complaints other then, I sometimes worry I might kill myself on it! LMAO

So in another turn....I now race stock cars, and have NO time for the banshee, so my wife has pretty much taken over that. ( I have to ASK to borrow my wifes banshee!) She has alot of plans for it, and I worry she might kill herself on it. Oh dear.....

Used to ride dirtbikes when I was a teen. Bought a z400 brand new. It rocked love that bike still have it. Met a dude at the river where i ride. He wanted to test out the z 400 and He said check my banshee out. I took off testing the gears and what have you. Opend that baby up and was holding on for life. Hit this little hill and was airborne for 30 feet I bet. That was it I fell in love bought one a couple days later. My old lady rides the Z , but needs a fix everyonce in a while. Were looking for myself another banshee. She want my old one.

well since the 7th grade (in 11th now ) i have been going to WV (the Wagon Wheel) and i would watch people try to beat the banshee up the hill but no one could do it and i feel in love but my dad got me a 250trailboss in the 8th grade POS and then my spohmore year my dad got me an 90' shee had twist throttle (i thought that was the koolest thing ever cause i have been riding bikes since i was 5) clamped on k&n, extended swingarm 4" and some really kool headlights, and a bicycle drink holder mounted on the radiator shroud and barrent clutches. the best memory is when i was out at the climbs and i was off the shee and i see a bunch of people around her talking like damn i bet that thing can climb. But unforuntaly to my stupidty shee is now sold be cause of a all nighter in the hospital due to a quart of moonshine and me getting my stomach pumped. :( sorry for the long post damn i miss her

well since the 7th grade (in 11th now ) i have been going to WV (the Wagon Wheel) and i would watch people try to beat the banshee up the hill but no one could do it and i feel in love but my dad got me a 250trailboss in the 8th grade POS and then my spohmore year my dad got me an 90' shee had twist throttle (i thought that was the koolest thing ever cause i have been riding bikes since i was 5) clamped on k&n, extended swingarm 4" and some really kool headlights, and a bicycle drink holder mounted on the radiator shroud and barrent clutches. the best memory is when i was out at the climbs and i was off the shee and i see a bunch of people around her talking like damn i bet that thing can climb. But unforuntaly to my stupidty shee is now sold be cause of a all nighter in the hospital due to a quart of moonshine and me getting my stomach pumped. :(  sorry for the long post damn i miss her

now that sux,i cant imagine leaving my shee.