Can't wait

snowmobra

We discussed my engine and my plans, which is a little bit of everything. I trail ride but I also do some dirt drags with it, and it was based on the other mods I had done. I also asked on bhq and got very similar answers regarding size of carb to run. A local builder and ex banshee racer said the same. Bigger carbs ftw. I was told I could go as big as 39mm if i was drag racing only

35pwk will bring more power if jetted correctly, but prepared to fill that tank more often as 35's will suck down that fuel on trail rides. Also look into getting a cool head and domes so you can play with the compression for more power.

what other work requires 35pwk on a mxport

I'm kinda curious too...

I have a HJR 4mil with the MX hardcore. He recommended 35pwks with the other work I had done on mine. I recently got them dialed and man does she move out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Kevin is a huge advocate of stock carbs.

Stock carbs have fed a 4mm stk cyl to just north of 80whp.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169881-redline-4mm-stock-cyl/?hl=redline

I've talked to Kevin about your exact build at one point and later learned to run the other way due to the use of inferior parts.

You could've saved yourself ~$450 by running your stock carbs and you'd have gotten more bottom-end out of your Hardcore MX Port.

And do your filters actually say K&N anywhere on them?

How about the Outerwears, do they actually say Outerwears?

What did Kevin say about larger carbs in regards to riding vs racing.

Excellent about the filters, Cascade sells quality parts, not always the cheapest, but they don't sell Chinese knock off bullshit.

And bottomline is that you're happy with your motor's performance.

• Like 2

What did Kevin say about larger carbs in regards to riding vs racing.

Excellent about the filters, Cascade sells quality parts, not always the cheapest, but they don't sell Chinese knock off bullshit.

And bottomline is that you're happy with your motor's performance.

More or less just that 35mms would be better all around carbs for trail riding and racing but a 39 setup would be better suited for drag racing only. All my parts came from Kevin, Cascade OR Jeff at fast. I'm not afraid to pay for quality and I really do love how my bike rides and runs. Most fun I've ever had on any atv
  • Like 1

More or less just that 35mms would be better all around carbs for trail riding and racing but a 39 setup would be better suited for drag racing only.

That's cool, I just never heard Kevin say that in all of my dealings with him.

But I'm heavier than your average Banshee rider at 230#'s and he said that the stock carbs would keep more bottom-end.

All my parts came from Kevin, Cascade OR Jeff at fast. I'm not afraid to pay for quality and I really do love how my bike rides and runs. Most fun I've ever had on any atv

Yeah, and that's all that matters and I know the feeling.

I have my suspension so dialed in right now I'm jonesing to go back to the dunes and it's ony been 2 weeks since I was last in Pismo.

Next is a 4mil stroker build.

Now whether it's a 4mm stk cyl dune port or Driveline cylinders is the question.