Temp Gauge

SoonerFanAZ

Haven't run one of those but I have an import cap from summit, pretty nice, easier to read since all I have to do is look down to see if I'm in the yellow or red. When im drag racing its nice, I know when it's time to take a short break

Haven't run one of those but I have an import cap from summit, pretty nice, easier to read since all I have to do is look down to see if I'm in the yellow or red. When im drag racing its nice, I know when it's time to take a short break

Do you have a link or a part number?

meh the gauge esr uses isnt that great. better off asking eddie if he'll sell just the block and get a marshall gauge. be warned the block spigots are a fair bit smaller than the hose ID so you have to tighten the hell out of the clamps or it will leak

Really? I had one back around 2005 and it was a nice piece. But, we live in dire times where everybody is pinchin' dimes.

This.  I'm running one on my bike but I bought the 19mm, this link is for a 22 mm.  Only downside is that you can't reset the "max temp".  It shows the current temp and occasionally flashes max temp which is just the hottest your bike has ever gotten up to.  

sr53JX8.jpg?1

buy the right size for the hose you have and it fits perfectly, not sure about your China comment, I've never had one leak yet.

Trail Tech TTO, hands down. Order from Dennis Kirk

What size do I go with, I still have the stock lines, which I think are 19mm, should I go with 19mm or 18mm or just get new lines since they are 10yrs old?

This.  I'm running one on my bike but I bought the 19mm, this link is for a 22 mm.  Only downside is that you can't reset the "max temp".  It shows the current temp and occasionally flashes max temp which is just the hottest your bike has ever gotten up to.  

sr53JX8.jpg?1

Nice looking bike, do you have a picture where they plugged in at?