New owner of a stock 02 banshee

peteyturbo

Picked it up a few weeks ago. Stock and original other then a k&n filter and itp rear wheels and holeshot tires.. Just ordered tors delete kit and new chain and sprockets, next mods will be vf4 exhaust, new intake (current system is beat),and exhaust and rejet.. Thinking of buying a dmc 916 exhaust (sounds awesome).

On a side note i am also a dyno operator and do ecu calibrations for performance vehicles in new jersey. Looking forward to putting the banshee on the rollers and seeing what kind of gains I get from each mod I do (any vendors need some r&d or testing in return for mods PM me).

I use a mustang eddy current dyno and I understand it is not the standard for hp comparison but strictly a tool for comparitive testing and tuning.

Looking foward to sharing my experiences with you guys and learning about the platform along the way..

Pete

Also if anyone has dyno related questions i would be happy to share insight. I have alot of experience will all dynomometers and have tested and certified on and off road vehicles through the EPA from various manufacturers. I also have access to the mc/atv ac motor chassis dyno used to certify and validate.

Yes I do plan on upgrading the shocks at minimum. I have 2 other projects so it would have to be on a budget. Any reccomendations?

Keep an eye in the for sale section. Lots of quality used shocks show up for decent prices. You can even consider buying total Junkers and send them for a rebuild.