Yfz450r hybrid

LOL u have just discredited yo self

Just like you discredited me on the Cheetah Intakes VS the Serval Intakes, right?

The six bolt TRX-250R Cheetah Intakes are out dated technology because they were designed in the 80's but the stock four bolt Banshee Intakes that was designed by Yamaha's Engineers in the 70's for the RD-350 Motorcycle and then later used on the RZ-350, Banshee, and the SERVAL CYLINDERS are not.......... because???????

Yo, that's the stupid shit I've ever heard! It makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever! Lol, but continue on, proving your points.

IMG_0448_zpsasbhpdsj.png

IMG_0449_zpsz9vbpwrl.png

Just like you discredited me on the Cheetah Intakes VS the Serval Intakes, right?

The six bolt TRX-250R Cheetah Intakes are out dated technology because they were designed in the 80's but the stock four bolt Banshee Intakes that was designed by Yamaha's Engineers in the 70's for the RD-350 Motorcycle and then later used on the RZ-350, Banshee, and the SERVAL CYLINDERS are not.......... because???????

Yo, that's the stupid shit I've ever heard! It makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever! Lol, but continue on, proving your points.

IMG_0448_zpsasbhpdsj.png

IMG_0449_zpsz9vbpwrl.png

U need to read again. U ain't understanding

Fucking canadians

Give me some time, it's coming. I don't want to post pictures of anything that's anything less than what I consider perfect. I'm sure it will be scrutinized and picked apart by many members regardless of the overall design and quality of the final product. I don't want to get into relentless bashing before the final outcome can even be presented.

What have you ask me for proof for in the past that I've refused to present. A well respected member of this forum that raced hare scrambles that was in no way affiliated with did a complete and unbiased product review on a clutch basket that I developed for Banshee's that were rode in the woods and he backed up every single claim I made after he used it in a race and was able to produce faster lap times than he could previously and everybody refused to acknowledge the results and his findings just like they did mine.

I catch all kinds of shit for posting the details and methods used and the way I go about testing different things I've found to be beneficial for guys that actually ride and use these quads for trail riding and woods racing and all anybody wants to do is discredit my findings based off nothing more than their own theorys and speculations. I've posted proof in the past, you've just refused to see it, all your time is spent trying to disprove or discredit everything I post.

I think T hack is trolling. I ain't goin for it lol

Lol, oh I've read it. I tried to give you a break and let your idiotic know it all comments go and simply be your opinion because I don't like being a dick, but you were determined to keep on talking and running your mouth.

IMG_0448_zpsasbhpdsj.png

IMG_0449_zpsz9vbpwrl.png

Lol, oh I've read it. I tried to give you a break and let your idiotic know it all comments go and simply be your opinion because I don't like being a dick, but you were determined to keep on talking and running your mouth.

LOL. U sayin my statement about stk intake bolt pattern intakes is false lol. U now fo real...u got no cred. VF2 and VF4 flow nuff on big cubs

Give me some time, it's coming. I don't want to post pictures of anything that's anything less than what I consider perfect. I'm sure it will be scrutinized and picked apart by many members regardless of the overall design and quality of the final product. I don't want to get into relentless bashing before the final outcome can even be presented.

What have you ask me for proof for in the past that I've refused to present. A well respected member of this forum that raced hare scrambles that was in no way affiliated with did a complete and unbiased product review on a clutch basket that I developed for Banshee's that were rode in the woods and he backed up every single claim I made after he used it in a race and was able to produce faster lap times than he could previously and everybody refused to acknowledge the results and his findings just like they did mine.

I catch all kinds of shit for posting the details and methods used and the way I go about testing different things I've found to be beneficial for guys that actually ride and use these quads for trail riding and woods racing and all anybody wants to do is discredit my findings based off nothing more than their own theorys and speculations. I've posted proof in the past, you've just refused to see it, all your time is spent trying to disprove or discredit everything I post.

I dont think ive ever tried to disprove anything you've done.  As a matter of fact i dont think ive ever replied to you until tonight.  Never been on my radar until i read your comments about Douchebag Canadians.  That made me LOL.  I heard JT can talk perfect Engrish so im not buying the Canadian thing.  That Leager guy just salty cause his fingers and toes are frozen from playing in the snow too much. 

• Like 2

I can't even post up information backed up with pictures (for proof) that other members are asking for and wanting to know without being attacked by some ass hole that might or might not even use the same unit of measure for weight that we use thowing some bull shit guestimated weight just to try to discredit the information provided or attempt to piss me off. The bull shit dished out on here is relentless. If it every now and then or even 80% of the time it would be one thing buts it's every single time I post anything about any topic.

In 8 years there has only been one thread where 99.9% of the members of this forum have done anything other than bash me and talk shit talk everything even remotely associated with me and that was the upgraded motor mount thread where I designed and built a set of motor mounts that illuminated the premature motor mount bushing failure associated with bigger power plants and it was probably 60/40, 60 against and 40 that liked them. Even with just 40% of the input being positive it blew my fucking mind! I didn't even know how to act without it being me VS every single member of BHQ. I even made it a point to thank everybody at the end of that thread. After 8 years of only trying to help and be a productive member of this forum only to be cut down, picked apart, and called names I'm about to quit and stop trying to contribute or discuss anything with anybody that is a member of this forum. If everything I've contributed is the useless shit it's portrayed to be why doesn't Tyler or DDQ delete everything I've ever posted, delete my profile, and banned me from this forum permanently?

I can't even post up information backed up with pictures (for proof) that other members are asking for and wanting to know without being attacked by some ass hole that might or might not even use the same unit of measure for weight that we use thowing some bull shit guestimated weight just to try to discredit the information provided or attempt to piss me off. The bull shit dished out on here is relentless. If it every now and then or even 80% of the time it would be one thing buts it's every single time I post anything about any topic.

In 8 years there has only been one thread where 99.9% of the members of this forum have done anything other than bash me and talk shit talk everything even remotely associated with me and that was the upgraded motor mount thread where I designed and built a set of motor mounts that illuminated the premature motor mount bushing failure associated with bigger power plants and it was probably 60/40, 60 against and 40 that liked them. Even with just 40% of the input being positive it blew my fucking mind! I didn't even know how to act without it being me VS every single member of BHQ. I even made it a point to thank everybody at the end of that thread. After 8 years of only trying to help and be a productive member of this forum only to be cut down, picked apart, and called names I'm about to quit and stop trying to contribute or discuss anything with anybody that is a member of this forum. If everything I've contributed is the useless shit it's portrayed to be why doesn't Tyler or DDQ delete everything I've ever posted, delete my profile, and banned me from this forum permanently?

Ah hell man i dont know the answers to any of that. Like i said i never payed attention until tonight.  If you need some stuff deleted just ask #1juan   hes good at deleting shit. I dont think tyler usually deletes anything unless you make fun of concrete workers. DDQ well i dont know. But if you do want your products tested under extreme conditions you should send some to him cause hes good at testing the limits of stuff. 

I dont think ive ever tried to disprove anything you've done.  As a matter of fact i dont think ive ever replied to you until tonight.  Never been on my radar until i read your comments about Douchebag Canadians.  That made me LOL.  I heard JT can talk perfect Engrish so im not buying the Canadian thing.  That Leager guy just salty cause his fingers and toes are frozen from playing in the snow too much.

I wasn't referring to you Rubberneck. If you go back and look at anything I've posted in the past my response will make a lot more since.

If u were on point there would b no prob. No one is comin at u hard so no need to get cray. But u haven't replied to my last post I quoted u in. Sometimes nothing said says more than writing a book
  • Like 1