yfz calipers

mike0chek

I'm sure it does. But a guy blowing through a hose can work too.

It's the fact that it's better. If your going to upgrade why not do it 100% instead of 50% ?

Because some of us have families, house payments, and so on, and can't afford to pay for every upgrade available for our Shee.  If you can't understand that, then you have a problem.

Because some of us have families, house payments, and so on, and can't afford to pay for every upgrade available for our Shee. If you can't understand that, then you have a problem.

If a 40 dollar purchase is gonna impede on a house payment, family matters, and so on, then you have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm just running a little 4 mil but what's wrong with stock calipers and a 450 master... Works great for me

so you really noticed a difference just changing the stock master with a 450 master? i would like to get the 450 calipers but by the time i get some shipped to canada with duty charges i would have close to $200 invested in used calipers alone that could be in questionable condition.

If a 40 dollar purchase is gonna impede on a house payment, family matters, and so on, then you have a problem.

No I don't.  We were close to leaving for the dunes, and the money we had saved back for the trip after the purchase of the calipers was all we had left to get there on.  I wasn't wanting to touch those funds until we left, so I did not buy the master cylinder.  I thought this topic was about whether, or not the yfz master cylinder was required for the proper function of the yfz calipers?  It's not needed, and then some royal douchebags decided that personal attacks were in order, because of a disagreement.  Some of you are so damned childish, and immature.

• Like 2

so you really noticed a difference just changing the stock master with a 450 master? i would like to get the 450 calipers but by the time i get some shipped to canada with duty charges i would have close to $200 invested in used calipers alone that could be in questionable condition.

The yfz calipers work just fine with the stock Banshee master.  I'm not disagreeing with anyone that the yfz master will make them work better.  It's your money, spend it as you see fit.

No I don't. We were close to leaving for the dunes, and the money we had saved back for the trip after the purchase of the calipers was all we had left to get there on. I wasn't wanting to touch those funds until we left, so I did not buy the master cylinder. I thought this topic was about whether, or not the yfz master cylinder was required for the proper function of the yfz calipers? It's not needed, and then some royal douchebags decided that personal attacks were in order, because of a disagreement. Some of you are so damned childish, and immature.

Are you fucking high?

I made the point that 50% of the equation isn't as good. I don't know about you, but when I do something I either do it right or not at all.

So sure, shit works when you bolt it together. Doesn't make it right.

But go ahead and push half ass shit on to people because it works a little. Because there the same people that come to me when shits not working the way it should and they can't figure out why.

The yfz calipers work just fine with the stock Banshee master. I'm not disagreeing with anyone that the yfz master will make them work better. It's your money, spend it as you see fit.

^^^

How's that different then what I said?

Do I need 08 and up yfz450 calipers to go with the newer master cylinder or will older cavillers work just as well with the newer style master cylinder?

i did a quick search of some photos of 08 and earlier 450 calipers and they all look to be duel pistons so im guessing all year yfz calipers will work with the newer master or older ones. someone please correct me if im wrong.

• Like 1

Idk that it made it any better, I found a nice used one for cheap and got it... I never had braking problems on my old setup either

Idk that it made it any better, I found a nice used one for cheap and got it... I never had braking problems on my old setup either

ok right on, ive got my 4mil geared for 100 mph top end so just looking for options to get her slowed down a bit quicker lol