yfz calipers

mike0chek

so are the 07 and up yfz masters all the same bore?

Not sure.  I do know that '07 is different from the earlier ones.  I did a side by side comparison when I got mine in with an 07 and wasn't happy.  There are only a small number of casting differences between the banshee and early YFZ units, but no performance upgrade whatsoever. 

From what I understand, any '07+ YFZ is going to be a performance upgrade if that's what you're wondering.

Not sure.  I do know that '07 is different from the earlier ones.  I did a side by side comparison when I got mine in with an 07 and wasn't happy.  There are only a small number of casting differences between the banshee and early YFZ units, but no performance upgrade whatsoever. 

From what I understand, any '07+ YFZ is going to be a performance upgrade if that's what you're wondering.

ok cool man, im def looking for an upgrade

did you get a chance to install them, i almost grabbed a set yesterday but i was told shipping was like 70 bucks so i backed out lol

Guy will not get back to me about a price.  So who knows whats up.  Anyway even when i do get some its gonna be awhile before my heap is put back together.