What cylinders are these? Who makes them?

I'm a bit on the fence here.

Aftermarket frame

Decent swinger

Shaws

Nice plastics

Aftermarket axle

Billet covers

Usable pipes

Good tires

CLEAN

I'll be really curious what the top of the head has engraved on it, and what the bar clamp has engraved on it. I'd place this as an old school Dave or Rudy build. Probably a relocated pin 5,6,7,8 mill maybe a 10mill but I doubt it, an OG override, etc. Definitely a cool ol bike! BUT as others have said. What is cool isn't always a good idea. If you go look at it please please please take lots of pics.

id buy it.  BUT  i like and would love to have old scool drag bikes from an era long gone..  and thats what this thing looks like.  chrome chassis custom built to look as much like stock as possible.  d bars  its an oldie. most of them i'm sure got parted out and who knows what after everyone and their mom got a hold of them..  

whats a full roller custom chassis worth?  if it has some nice drag parts and clean plastics  your getting the motor for free. 

back when i got into this drag thing i had an la sleeve  i rember hearing of an old la sleeve top end that was choped in half and reworked.  im wondering if thats what this is.  i was told at that time it was the only one that ran worth a shit.  be very interesting to see what his reciepts for everything say on them and the dates the work was done.. 

• Like 1