rebuilding my shee need advice

Rebuilding my bike newly ported cylinders dune/play port...has Vito cool head (believe it's hemi II) pro circuit exhaust and the trinity 2into1 35mm carb setup and im going to get some vforce 3 reeds...I'm going to have the crank welded and what not...my next questions are will that 35mm carb be enough with the new port or should I spend the extra money and go back to duals and what size if I stay with single or go to duals? I don't know much about the jet sizes for the single carb I assume I'll have to go up 2 or 3 sizes...and last question is are the pro circuits the right kind of pipe for my setup? From what I've read this bike seems to be set up for trails with single carb and pro circuits just kind of want to know what direction to lean toward thanks guys!

Everything there is a decent package except that 2/1 intake. If you go back to even stock carbs, I bet you would see a bit of a gain bottom to top. You could probably even find another PWK for cheap and run duals and upgrade exhaust later down the road.

If you must make it work, make sure you have an EEK needle. The mid range on 2/1 set ups can be a pain in the ass to tune and if you happen to currently have any DEG, DEK, CGL, CEL, etc. You are gonna be hard pressed to get it to run crisp.

Start at 178 main

Needle on middle clip

62 pilot

A friend that does his own porting on bikes and street cars did the porting he's done banshees before among other things looks really good comparing it to other similarly ported cylinders measurements and almost exact...and thanks for the carb advice I'm probably going to go back to duals eventually might even do it before I finish the build just gotta see what's in the budget thanks guys!

Oh yeah, you're gonna wanna ditch that 2/1 for sure. You're gonna be mostly running Mid to Wide open for that kind of riding.

If it were me, I'd put the 2/1 and pro circuits up for sale and see if you can save up the difference to go back to duals. For pipes, look for something like CPI's, Rockets, Shearers, or Snipers.