pro design coolhead

Yeah what ^^^ said.. Just put 2 on this past week and studs will not fit.. Also remember that the two front studs by exhaust side are longer than the rest.

If I were you when you remove studs you should heat the piss out of each one before you remove them. I went 20 for 20 with that method!! Some ratcheting wrenches go a long way too! Just my 2 cents though

Oh and in case your wondering the thread is M8x1.25. If you have an Ace hardware local to you they stock the acorn nuts that you can use for the head just to spruce it up a little.

Stainless with copper washers and the 2 front studs will require longer acorns but Ace sells depper ones in chrome that will accommodate the 2 front studs.

M8x1.25

Oh and in case your wondering the thread is M8x1.25. If you have an Ace hardware local to you they stock the acorn nuts that you can use for the head just to spruce it up a little.

Stainless with copper washers and the 2 front studs will require longer acorns but Ace sells depper ones in chrome that will accommodate the 2 front studs.

M8x1.25

Shouldn't need copper washers and acorns for a Pro Design head. The small o rings should seal the studs up.

But I guess if you like the way they look, go for it.

Suds come out when you bore a cylinder so removal shouldn't be an issue for a head install. The positive about the pro design setup is you can verify that the domes and orings are in the correct position as you install the shell, and before you button up the top cover.  Heads that use a one piece shell and top cover do not allow you to see. The domes and head are installed all at once so you have to keep everything lined up and in place.