first stat problem

well i got my bike started up after a a top end build..... left cylinder runs great but right cylinder acts like its mis firing then under a small rev it cuts out. left side: put put put, right side put....put....put. is the best i can explain it. yes it has tors that is unplugged and the carbs are syncd....any suggestions?

ill do a search on leakdown. i messed with the carbs for a while and got it much better, i noticed that the needle valves have a ring imprinted into them so i ordered carb rebuild kit with everything.....but its not mis firing now just seems like its not quite blowing as hard as the other side at idle, but once you give it a rev they are both even.....going to do a comp. test tomorrow and if that turns out good i guess ill re seal the reeds and intake.

on another note what about jetting? the bike is fresh std bore with v force reeds, dg pipes stock air box and uni filter. does a 290 main jet and stock piolet sound about right? thats what is coming with the rebuild kit

ok guys so i got it figured out now i just dont know what the fix is lol. got the bike started and warmed up and the right cylinder doesnt run as well as the left, but if you pull the choke on both cylinders are identical and run like a top!  the hose that hooks the choke to the left carb is on and tight... would that mean there has to be an air leak at the reed/intake on the left carb?

Lol , break down and do a pressure test your dancing around it like its the plague . Your guessing any other way . You might guess rite you might not but each time you continue to run the motor not tight or fucked up you risk burning up shit u just installed, do you have a vacuum guage to set sync up , pilot circuit could be clogged . Either way your very very first step should be a pressure test , then compression, then fuel, then spark

alright guys, did a leakdown and that was perfect, compression 124 in left cylinder and 123 in right cylinder, rebuilt both carbs, the kit came with 290 mains and the pilots said 30 so i used them. when i put it back together i accidently swiched the reed cages. started it up and now its the left cylinder that runs funny, you think that its time for new reeds?

alright guys, did a leakdown and that was perfect, compression 124 in left cylinder and 123 in right cylinder, rebuilt both carbs, the kit came with 290 mains and the pilots said 30 so i used them. when i put it back together i accidently swiched the reed cages. started it up and now its the left cylinder that runs funny, you think that its time for new reeds?

I think most kits are useless, jets don't wear out, and most don't have the jets you need. If swapping moved the problem, there's a clue.

As to the spark, a Bangshee uses a wasted spark, both plugs fire at same time, very hard/ to near impossible to tell cylinder the spark is for.

i

wouldnt that be the wires coming from stator and the two wires to the coil?

i checked spark and the mis firing cylinder is getting spark. it also has a new oem coil