What makes a spark plug do this?

jeff n

If you dropped off a broke down bike and said I don't know what's wrong with it, fix it. They port, bore,new pistons,cut domes, reassemble and send out as done, should this be an issue? Could they have done something wrong, did I do something wrong, or do I just have really bad luck? Also I told him I wanted to run on pump has and that's what I was running when all this happened. Am I wrong in assuming that during the reassembly process that they would see the old plugs are probably junk and washer is completely flat that they should probably put new ones in ?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

If you dropped off a broke down bike and said I don't know what's wrong with it, fix it. They port, bore,new pistons,cut domes, reassemble and send out as done, should this be an issue? Could they have done something wrong, did I do something wrong, or do I just have really bad luck? Also I told him I wanted to run on pump has and that's what I was running when all this happened. Am I wrong in assuming that during the reassembly process that they would see the old plugs are probably junk and washer is completely flat that they should probably put new ones in ?

Easy question. .. were you charged for new plugs?

If you arent smart enough to double check everything before running it, you need to buy a honda rancher. 

As far as the plug goes , if it rattled enough to kill the plug, the rod and crank bearings are suspect as well as whats left of the piston and rings.

It probably was sceaming for help but if you don't know the language it's hard to recognise the cry for help. To me it didn't sound any different from when I picked it up. I'm sure John at Jsr is for sure a real deal expert in his field, I'm not saying he's not but even experts make mistakes sometimes or the guys working for him. Because it only happened to one cylender, a lot of people are leaning towards an air leak on that side.

Once you start raising the compression, things like plugs backing out becomes fairly common, my 4 mil use to do it, got trinity racing's plug lock, no more issues, my buddies 421 does it, I had a similar issue, when they cut the domes, they did not cut quite enough, as the engine warmed up, the pistons started hitting the head, causing a slight knock, it wasn't enough to do damage, but enough to make noise, had the head cut another .20 thousandths been great ever since,

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk