Duneable override ?'s

The work involved in making one is more exstensive, I still don't recommend back loading them. Dunables are s lol more forgiving but your still relying on a backcut gear to decel. Rotational force will push them into the fork no matter what .

• Like 2

I'd do pro mod if you wanna absolutely be sure it'll take the abuse. A dunable is more forgiving but you're a bigger dude and it will definitely be mean on forks. If you're ok with opening cases a lot, go for it. At a minimum, I think Currie is doing the windows on stock cases now, or empire? That would be the way to go, but a really good pro mod can almost be shifted like a dunable. At least my unicorn WCR can if everything is adjusted right.

• Like 1

I have a pro mod sleeper06 did for me. I shift the thing with just a slight lift of the throttle to relese a little tension on the gears. slides in like butter. I hadcam at redline do the pro mod in my girlfriends bike when he had that Christmas deal going on. same deal.

the biggest thing is what tricked said. Everything is new and adjusted correctly. New forks, shift shaft, eccentric, hub, pressure plate, and all the other pieces. All of that is just as important as the trans its self.

• Like 2

I'd do pro mod if you wanna absolutely be sure it'll take the abuse. A dunable is more forgiving but you're a bigger dude and it will definitely be mean on forks. If you're ok with opening cases a lot, go for it. At a minimum, I think Currie is doing the windows on stock cases now, or empire? That would be the way to go, but a really good pro mod can almost be shifted like a dunable. At least my unicorn WCR can if everything is adjusted right.

Precision Powesports does windows for stock cases along with another mod that makes changing forks easier than most windowed billet cases.

• Like 2