Shooting flames?

Carbs or air leak

I'm thinking carbs maybe. I haven't done A leak down test yet to be honest. But bike was running like complete shit. I pulled the carbs off and cleaned them. Put back together and it ran great. It still runs OK once at op temp but still runs better on one side than the other. Is it normal to have more pressure from exhaust on one side than the other. One side seems to run perfectly. No so much the other side. And when I run full tilt for 10 seconds and let off the throttle the rpms stay up for some reason. She don't wanna stop. Could that have anything to possibly do with bad plug caps? Maybe the plugs are too hot? I'm running br8es ngk plugs. Maybe different plugs may help?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Previosly owned by low ridin', ghetto slamin' foo ?

The guy I bought it from said he spent over $10,000 on this bike. Not much is stock on it. He was sorta a friend of the family. He makes good money and don't think he's a liar. But he isn't the guy who built it. He pays someone. I like trying myself. I got the bike for $2000. It's been in his barn for 2 years ran maybe 2 or 3 times a year. He said I should try down jetting it a little. He told me its set up to foul plugs instead of burning pistons.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk