Worthless

I offered that chance months ago , but he said he's got no time because he works. Those who know me I'm a foreman for local3 nyc, run my own business on the side for electrical and still would've taken the time out to build something

Yeah, ,but you obviously aren't trying to hide in the obscurity that the Internet offers. I bet there's several HQ members that have met you in person, downed a beer with you ,or rode / raced with you.

Yeah, ,but you obviously aren't trying to hide in the obscurity that the Internet offers. I bet there's several HQ members that have met you in person, downed a beer with you ,or rode / raced with you.

He is building the fastest motors in my area. I've beaten many sponsors motors and a few CP cylinders with my bike.

Im always amazed by the guys that complain that there is no useful information here yet for some reason they stay. Why is that?

Exactly. It's not like they have a court order to stay.

GTFO if you don't like it here!

Truth is that RU is a know nothing nobody and he's learned more here than he ever would on his own.

Anyone know who RU actually is? Or where his IP address is?

he`s a sour ass nobody, only person on here more full of piss and vinegar is possum. coward hides behind a generic name.

WWW.rg3rockford.com

That's funny. I'm semi local to you but i ride Rocky Glen atv park in Rockford often and ive heard tons of riders/racers talk shit about you and how you treat your customers. I also have heard you do good work but are over priced from others. Mostly you get trash talked though and thats from people who ride & wrench LOCAL in your area.

Takes alot of nerve to come on here bashing a site and putting your company out in the open as some kinda "know it all"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2