Worthless

im confused....... first im worthless, then im a kid, then he hates all of us but yet he sticks around n keeps asking questions lol. I woulda helped him in his other post but I read this one first lmfao.

I think his questions were meant as a pop quiz. Maybe he's a high school shop teacher well versed in small engines.

sent from yo mammy house

• Like 1

Your completely right Gravel people think there shee is the fastest thing until the need a top end done or just toast the bottom....but when it comes to fixing it then, they wanna sit there be like where do i go from here and wont even listen to first recommendation of how to fix it or the first step...Even if they do, like your saying they dont wanna learn by reading old posts they just want "Oh Great Wise One" to give them the answers which they find is overwhelming cuz there is so much maintenance that they dont wanna do

you do know that only a couple guys around here do any engine work dont you ? the rest, well, pry cases apart with screw drivers, beat pistons in with mallets, paint flywheels, . but whats there to be mad about. thats more money in your pocket

Retard statement, because you don't know anyone on here. Those that could actually teach you something, won't.

i imagine thats why the sponsers are 6months backed up. might want to pay the fee and get your name up on the site. be rollin in dough

So when will we see your KOR banner? After you've learned enough on here to graduate from blasters?

^^this is true

Dummy for agreeing with a "tard.
  • Like 2

He thinks that because not everyone ports their own engine, or cares to learn about it that were all retards. Instead of spending 5 times the money to learn and end up with a decent setup, some people would rather just pay the money to have it done right once. Some people just like to ride and go fast and not fuck with that aspect of it. Plus the only thing we've ever seen from him, are some hacked up cylinders....no proof that he's ever ported anything that ran worth a fuck.

He thinks that because not everyone ports their own engine, or cares to learn about it that were all retards. Instead of spending 5 times the money to learn and end up with a decent setup, some people would rather just pay the money to have it done right once. Some people just like to ride and go fast and not fuck with that aspect of it. Plus the only thing we've ever seen from him, are some hacked up cylinders....no proof that he's ever ported anything that ran worth a fuck.

I'm referring to RU just to be clear.

^ this.

Add in the fact that he's yet to identify himself, or show up at ANY sort of gathering to prove his "engine building " is even up to par. It's just all smoke and mirrors until you show up and race.

Like I've said from the beginning, unless you can outrun some of the "parts changers" you like to mock, you can't talk.