What are my banshees worth?

Man it's been a long time since I've logged into the site.. Surprised my login still worked.... Anyway, I'm riding my banshees less and less as the years go on and all my riding buddies have sold their quads so I decided its time to start thinking about selling mine. Info on them are in my signature. I have all kinds of jets for each bike to re-jet from sea level to 5000ft above sea level. Full set of sand tires for both bikes. For the '05 I have a set of 9 paddle 22x11x10 hauler extremes. Both banshees have been garaged or in an enclosed trailer their entire life. I have clean titles for both bikes. I have extra stuff that will go with each bike as well. like gas cans, flags, pre-mix oil, etc. I have been on craigslist looking at prices and they vary so much I figured I'd get on here and ask you all on here. any help is greatly appreciated

ok this site has gotten a lot more complex.. it won't let me add pics from photobucket and I can't copy and paste the list of mods to the bikes... The list of mods should be at the bottom of my post... The only addition to the '05 as far as mods is I added marvin shaw shocks for the longer A-Arms and valved for dunes and hill shooting.

ok Using the image button on the top of the reply box does not work because it does nothing when I put in the URL address, I can't copy and paste the url address in the reply box. tapatalk is new to me and I don't see where I can insert the image...

any ideas on how to load up pics? I'm sure that if you searched my old topics I have pics in one of them...

Depending on mods if it's just normal mods and you actually want to sell them I would say 2000.00 and if they are heavily modded then it can go up a little from there. The guys that post a pretty stock banshee for 3000.00 just sit on them. The most I've sold a used banshee for is 1750.00 cause I like to actually sell things quick and not deal with a bunch of tire kickers. Just my opinion.