FS: 1996 Banshee 485cc Cheeto PV, $3600/offer Buffalo NY

should be able to pm you within 2 to 2 1/2 weeks and set up a date and time to come see it. but of course if you can sell it in the meantime go ahead, first come first serve lol. would be awesome to have though. or for her to have I have to say lmao

• 2 weeks later...

should be able to pm you within 2 to 2 1/2 weeks and set up a date and time to come see it. but of course if you can sell it in the meantime go ahead, first come first serve lol. would be awesome to have though. or for her to have I have to say lmao

Has she rode any built banshees already? That thing is gonna be a handful. Way more then any chick should feel for their first quad. Just make sure she is capable. I'd hate to hear about someone getting hurt.
  • Like 1

No, see she's gonna ride it and say the hell with that and get something different. Then I'll b "stuck" with two built banshees lol. Didn't go well at the bank the other day. Took a loan out for 2010 f 150 and then 6000 to build my banshee and now they won't give me a penny more. Hoping the taxes get back SOON but if your aake to sell it before go ahead. I'd be lying if I said I hope it does though lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's still here. I was thinking about taking it to this "jamboree" weekend at Kissing Bridge ("KB MOTO") and see if I get any bites there.

Chances are I'll get a bunch of "wanna trade for a dirt bike" or "my grandma is real sick, and I think she's going to die soon, and I know she left me money in her will", or "hey, I got a 12V Cummins I'll trade you, plus cash on your end". Fuckin cock gobblers.

• Like 1

No, see she's gonna ride it and say the hell with that and get something different. Then I'll b "stuck" with two built banshees lol. Didn't go well at the bank the other day. Took a loan out for 2010 f 150 and then 6000 to build my banshee and now they won't give me a penny more. Hoping the taxes get back SOON but if your aake to sell it before go ahead. I'd be lying if I said I hope it does though lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

you took out 6K to build your banshee...this is the reason to cant buy this awesome bike

are you stupid?

• Like 1