first quad. problem rights away.

yzf2yfz

half throttle +/-

Edit: they are synced from what i can tell, they go up and down as one. the picture makes it look offset im not sure how that happened.

post-49544-0-22470400-1429997079.jpg

Edited by yzf2yfz

Thats a stock head

that this point id be relieved to know its a stock head. he went on about how the order of disasemmbling it in the correct bolt order. idk. he was more confusing han anything.

Prolly want to go ahead and put a 27.5 pilot in. better safe than sorry. Your main sounds close, you gonna have to read up on how to do plug chops to get it dialed in perfect. Nice banshee

thank you

right. well, i didnt put it on there, came with it on. i know they are a pseudo-mod. i dont accept the fun being made towards me on this one. ha..

Interests "trying not to be alone forever...."

lol

yeah ha thats called making fun of oneself. i obviously wouldnt be looking for sympathy from anyone here haha.

Hope that bikes running

and thanks i still havent touched the bike, im waiting for the jet kit and new inline filter, new petcock, and cylmers manual. the jets i got are 280s, 300s, 320s, & 350s. on the side i ordered 27.5s and 30s. 

was thinking though, if i brought it up 2-3 sizes for asl, wouldnt i need to bring it back down 1-2 sizes since its way more humid here than in the desert?