421 cub build help

i have a set of power pro inframe hanging in the garage. the boyesen rad valve will work fine for you.  you should be able to use the stock carbs if cash is that tight. i'd work towards pipes that can breathe more for the cylinder before carbs  my opinion. 

you will also need a modified transmission.  billet basket, id recomend anodized mattoon and an upgraded clutch  id recomend the driveline high hp clutch or jeff at f.a.s.t. racing clutch.  at a minimum.  i would also recomend a roller drive bearing and a max load or 9 ball on the stator side.  top case match and fill for the cylinder also.  this is how i personally set up alny 4 mill bottom end.  build it strong the first time you wont have to go back in there in a few months or even few years. 

Look around here and FB, Some cheap PowerPro´s pops up every now and then. I got mine real cheap. They are not that popular and you will find very little info about them.
JMO - they should work better with a CUB than those PC pipes.

Look around here and FB, Some cheap PowerPro´s pops up every now and then. I got mine real cheap. They are not that popular and you will find very little info about them.

JMO - they should work better with a CUB than those PC pipes.

Lol, when all else fails. Search bhq. I found a little info. Thanks Pasi. Reason I asked there was a set for 125$ on craigslist in my area......gone now though.

Sent from your mammy house

If you have no money you have no business building a cub JMO... But, being that this is MURICA you will do it anyways. Id suggest dumping that crank but I know you wont, so be sure to get it welded. Id run stock carbs and buy pipes before I wasted my money on carbs and run PCs but again I know nothing! Good luck. You have a time bomb on your hands that you cant afford to build, and certainly cant afford to fix! 

i have a set of power pro inframe hanging in the garage. the boyesen rad valve will work fine for you. you should be able to use the stock carbs if cash is that tight. i'd work towards pipes that can breathe more for the cylinder before carbs my opinion.

you will also need a modified transmission. billet basket, id recomend anodized mattoon and an upgraded clutch id recomend the driveline high hp clutch or jeff at f.a.s.t. racing clutch. at a minimum. i would also recomend a roller drive bearing and a max load or 9 ball on the stator side. top case match and fill for the cylinder also. this is how i personally set up alny 4 mill bottom end. build it strong the first time you wont have to go back in there in a few months or even few years.

no ive got a pro series reed on stock cage is that fine ? How much for the power pros?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be looking for new pipes but have to sell mine first, yes i will have my crank welded b4 installing for sure if i decide to run stock carbs does the stock intake Manifolds work or are they too small?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OEM intakes will suffice for now. You can bore the stockers to 28mm and it'll help a bit. Just wait to upgrade the manifold till you do carbs.

That cub will be held back quite a bit but considering the circumstances, it'll still probably out run most of what's over there.