cylinder bolts

Rommel

Tork the ones you can get at, then "feel" it with wrench, duplicate on hard to reach. Or buy cheap wrench and adapter and make own "special" crows foot for torque wrench.

In Clymers manual it has formula for conversion. If making own, use even number such as 4" for easy math. Motion Pro (IIRC) has an adapter for most any box/open wrench, about $40     

• Like 1

with a standard wrench you cant get much higher then 25 ftlbs in that angle they are at. Just do it by feel like said above.

Once there all snug tight. I click at 15 lbs the first 2 center ones between reeds, then feel it with a wrench. Then work my way out and around. repeat for 20 ftlbs. then go around again by hand and just turn them till they all feel even. Done

That would be the crows foot like Larry mentioned. They are finally pretty common in some tool suppliers and their catologs. I believe you have to do a little math for those to torque where you want, as the extension is like added leverage.
  • Like 1

That would be the crows foot like Larry mentioned. They are finally pretty common in some tool suppliers and their catologs. I believe you have to do a little math for those to torque where you want, as the extension is like added leverage.

how do you work out math for adapter