Check these pictures of ported cylinders

There is not alot of power to be found with porting a 421? Ive heard it all now.

Facts:

The statement above is wrong.

That cylinder will be average against the competition.

You will be fast compared to your neighbors 450

Dont dyno it, you wont be happy.

There is alot more in that cylinder.

loco sticks up for sponsors because they are sponsors.(paying him). Would you say anything negative if someone was paying you and dick riding?

I have 2 HJR drag ported cubs to attest to these facts.

• Like 2

loco sticks up for sponsors because they are sponsors.(paying him). Would you say anything negative if someone was paying you and dick riding?

I have 2 HJR drag ported cubs to attest to these facts.

Damn straight! I've banned sponsors before though, so let's not act like I let them all slide.

Does Kevin still do work for you after you bad mouthed him because you're clueless?

It's funny how he was SO TERRIBLE but you kept going back to him.. Just saying!

FFS for the 10th time. I sent 2 friends to him to port stock cyl. I have always been happy with his stk cyl, He does do a good job at that! and thats where it ends. I would never send him a cub. I bought mine already ported if thats what you wanna call it.

All my facts still stand.

To the comment about pictures... where is the pic of what he paid. how can anyone take sides until he proves he paid 300?

This is true...

Andy didn't reshape my bridges and entries for $300... he did his typical drag port that makes 117-121. Guess him having a dyno and being a builder made it where "who am i" to question where he gets his power...

You mean you didn't care what it looked like, only that it ran good? That seems odd.

This is true...

You mean you didn't care what it looked like, only that it ran good? That seems odd.

like i stated before... some of the worst looking crap i have ever ran was the best running. to an untrained eye my 10 looked like no one had ever been in it. guess maybe you would just have to trust a guy to know he did his job. you're paying for their gained knowledge not their labor.

• Like 1

You can get that kinda power, but isn't fat friendly. I was also running cpi's. And if I'm not mistaken Andy hasn't ported in 2-3 years and 121 was respectable Then. Reguardless what does my numbers have to do with this topic? Surely you don't think knife edging took the typical 120 to 128? Lol