They do look weird yes I agree but once you try oval racing or ice ovals with a set of bars like this you don't go back. Another big thing that helps make it comfortable is an offset steering stem. Basically makes it so that when then wheels are pointing straight ahead the bars look like your steering to the right about 15 degrees

bbeef8691d614f0fac214cbce91e8569.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. But part of me thinks it would be nice to lay on those warm pipes on a frosty afternoon of ice racing.

Jonathan, go kick the hell out of that thing and let me know how it goes. I am hoping to have enough dinero stashed so I can talk to you about that other frame...

• 2 weeks later...

Well took it for a spin this weekend. Did a few jetting a runs and got the carbs synced up. Looks like I'm going to have to drop a tooth on the front sprocket. Going to try a 14:39 combination. Also going to install a chain guide and support for peace of mind. It's definatly a more comfortable riding position then the banshee chassis

Well took it for a spin this weekend. Did a few jetting a runs and got the carbs synced up. Looks like I'm going to have to drop a tooth on the front sprocket. Going to try a 14:39 combination. Also going to install a chain guide and support for peace of mind. It's definatly a more comfortable riding position then the banshee chassis

you need to post some videos of you ripping on it man you got my top 3 favorite builds.

im running 14/38 on mine with a stock cyl motor.. i do plan to go to 14/40 or 15/40  the lighter weight overall of the bike seems that the motors like a lil more gear.. 

BUT  if your cub is ported pretty aggressive it may not make much power off the pipe.? 

put a temp Gage in the top hose and watch your temps.  may not be so bad up there in the cold but not sure if it warms up much??

• 4 weeks later...