Paranoid

Bansherydr

Naa it aint that bad. I have had nothing major go wrong on mine in 5 years. I always let it cool down after 10 -20 minutes of hard duning depending on the temp, and I always clean the air filter before every ride. I don't hold it revved out at all ever. I either shift up, or let off the gas. If it does start to boil over, pull it over immediately. Preventative maintanence is the key.

I know what you mean. I was like that too when I first started on this forum. I like my stuff to be right or it drives me nuts. I started looking for things to be wrong that were not. Just ride and have fun. Keep up on the manitenece and fix things with better parts when they break.

I also get that feeling, that my qaud is not right, just remember there is more then one way to have your quad set up, thats what makes some fast and some slow. Just because someone does somthing different does not make them right, find what works for you and your quad and stick with that. Most of the shit said on here is theory, to be honost.

Riders paranoia. It kinda blows. "damn this thing was faster last weekend what happened!" that kind of thinking will drive you nuts. It probably means you are used to the mod you slapped on it not too long ago.

How about the paranoia of always running lean? Kinda chews at ya dont it?