Banshee Crank Question

Mack2243

Hey guys, I have a quick question. I bought a shee a while back blown for 1300 bucks. It's bored .100 over, has the boost bottle, stock head, trinity stage 4 pipes. The guy had burnt up a bottom end rod bearing and was afraid to get into crank issues. Now I have it... I pressed the crank apart and had to take my die grinder and grind down the crank pin because there was brass and metal welded to it from the bearing. Got it all cleaned up, put new rods in it, took it out for 15 minutes and boom. Again. Bottom rod bearing. What's happening now is because I have taken material off the pin It heated up, moved towards the bearing and pinched it. I have new rods again. Will perma loctite hold the throw from moving or am I looking at welding it or a new crank. I do still have to press it apart and together. It's not like I can use my hands to take it off. It's an oem crank and you can't remove the bottom end pin from the inner throw.

Thanks guys,

Mack.

All clearances were checked with a dial indicator and a vernier. i didn't do anything to the crank after pressing it back together and tried it. That's my issue. Now my question is if I weld the crank, it'll be a one shot deal eh? If a bearing goes it's now a replacable unit?

That's exactly what I was thinkin. That'll hold it eh? another thing that could be contributing to this is the jets. All the stuff that's done to it already and it has an open lid with k&n filter and the mains are 320 and it was -15*C when I took it out.

All clearances were checked with a dial indicator and a vernier. i didn't do anything to the crank after pressing it back together and tried it. That's my issue. Now my question is if I weld the crank, it'll be a one shot deal eh? If a bearing goes it's now a replacable unit?

if the material is good qaulity then you can take it apart numerous times without issue, even if its been welded. problem is some of the aftermarket stuff is a one shot deal and hardly worth the cardboard its wrapped in. anymore theres so many companies jumping on the band wagon its hard to know whos shit is good and whos aint. looking on ebay theres crankshafts i never heard of. no name shit probly from china