Brand NEW 2006 Special Edition Banshee How much is it worth?

^^^exactly^^^ who paints shit on someones stuff??? have some respect

That's part of the game. Just how it is, no disrespect or anything but you can't understand because you're not living the lifestyle. Lots of artists write on walls with permission and lots of them don't. I personally don't influence illegal activity but in the city you can't stop them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by vrx46

That's part of the game. Just how it is, no disrespect or anything but you can't understand because you're not living the lifestyle. Lots of artists write on walls with permission and lots of them don't. I personally don't influence illegal activity but in the city you can't stop them.

If it's your building or car or have permission by owner to do it that's great but those that just do it are pretty disrespectful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Most people live a respectable lifesytle. We are not criminal that deface other's property for no reason.

Like I said, I don't influence illegal activity or support it but that's the lifestyle some people choose. Can't stop them. I'm just simply trying to put it out there that all "graffiti" is not bad like people think. Lots of walls are done legally with permission these days. Full productions that take time, effort and money to complete

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody care to PM me or post any dealer that has a NIB Banshee for sale?  I would love to buy one.

trickedcarbine please PM me where I can find one new in the crate??????

Or NOS for that matter??

Edited by JimJones